SmartCard Advanced Keyless Security Security with Convenience
SmartCARD™ Advanced Keyless Security System with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology and encryption presents the future and safer car alarm system. With passive keyless entry design, you can access your car without even a need to press the button on the remote control or take out any key from your bag or pocket.
MAIN FEATURES :
1) AUTO Door Lock If driver with SmartCARD™ is apart 1.5~2.0m from the car, the door will be locked automatically and it will enter into security mode. At this time, LED indicator will flicker in blue and red light in order.
2) AUTO Door Unlock If driver with SmartCARD™ approaches to the car within 1.5~2.0m, the system recognizes the validity of the card and door will be unlocked if its code matches.
3) Door open alarm If the SmartCARD™ is apart and door is opened, the system will trigger the alarm sound and hazard light will flicker to notify that door is opened.
4) Slim Smart Key SmartCARD™ is very thin, 6mm thickness x 67mm length x 48mm width and size is about two third of general credit card size. It is convenient to carry and keep. Therefore, it is safe and to no risk to lose.
5) Auto door lock function After starting engine, the doors will be locked automatically after first step on the brake pedal. It will lock the doors again if any door is opened then closed upon step on the brake pedal.
6) Immobilizer function This system contains immobilizer function. It provides best security from car theft. Once the driver with SmartCARD™ approaches the car, the main module of the system will check the ID of the SmartCARD™. In case of valid SmartCARD™, driver can start the car. In case of invalid SmartCARD™, the alarm will sound and engine cannot be started.
7) High Security SmartCARD™ is with RFID security, the highest security technology from USA, using core chip and SmartCARD™ is made of hoping code technology making it very difficult to copy.
8) Passive Keyless Entry (PKE) on/off New feature to enable/ disable the PKE by pressing the button on the remote card at your convenience.
9) Trunk release function New feature for trunk release can be activated by pressing the button on the remote card.
10) Remote lock / unlock New feature with remote lock/ unlock with time delay by pressing the button.
1) Dual Antenna Antenna is located at the front and rear of car for stable detection range.
2) Emergency Disarm In the event that the SmartCARD™ is malfunction, for example battery totally flat, short circuit due to wet and etc. Just tap the SmartCARD™ transponder card to the front hidden antenna, door will be unlock. (SmartCARD™ comes with battery-less emergency transponder card with same size as credit card) No more worries of lost or faulty remote control or even weak battery on remote control.
1) How safe is the smartCARD alarm system?
smartCARD products are developed on the foundation of security, you can rest assured knowing our products are safe and cannot be easily defeated even with sophisticated means. Unlike traditional aftermarket Hands-Free keyless entry devices which use unsecure, open radio frequency, our systems offers bidirectional, dual-frequency, multi-layered security systems:
Layer 1: Equipped with the latest RFID technology with 3rd-generation Mutual-Authentication protocol. This protocol offers the highest "hand-shaking" security which prevent 100% of conventional transmitter code-scanning, sniffing and hijacking. (RFID will not respond to an incorrect challenge and encrypted request signature, thus effectively preventing RFID code sniffing)
Layer 2: Ultra High Frequency RF authentication protocol with code-hopping and encryption technology that offers the same protection as OEM keyless entry remote plus Time-of-Flight security feature that works in conjunction with Layer 1 to prevent relay attacks.
Anti-Theft Function: In addition to provide smart keyless entry function, this system is also an alarm system that monitors door switches, brake and ignition. Vehicle ignition can be operated only when a valid access key is identified. When an unauthorized entry and vehicle activation attempt are detected, the starter/ignition relay will be disabled.
2) How to unlock the doors if the smartCARD’s battery is totally flat or faulty?
SmartCARD system comes with 2 x emergency transponder cards. This credit-card sized transponder fits in any wallet and provides an alternate way of accessing and starting your vehicle. Simply wave the transponder card over the antenna to disarm (detection range around 5cm), unlock and enable ignition all at the same time. Never worry about forgetting your keys too!
3) In some case, I am nearby my car and I do not want the system to detect the smartCARD as it is annoying that doors keep lock/ unlock frequently. Can I disable the Passive Keyless Entry function?
Yes, you can enable/disable the PKE function easily by the buttons on the smartCARD.
4) Is there a function to activate the PANIC mode? I need this function especially when I cannot remember where did I parked my car and need the alarm sound to alert me the location.
Yes, you can activate the Panic mode at a distance up to 25meters.
5) The detection range for Passive Keyless Entry is around 2 meters. On certain case, somebody is in front of me and would like the doors to be unlocked before PKE is detected, can you unlock the doors from further distance?
Yes, you can lock/ unlock doors with delay timer function with a press of a button on the smartCARD.
6) The smartCARD is with thickness of 6mm only, is it safe to put inside the wallet or pocket? Will it break easily?
The material use for the smartCARD is durable and not easy to break, even if it’s broken, we are able to sell you the casing at affordable price.
7) I had lost the smartCARD, can I purchase only smartCARD from you without replacing the whole system?
The smartCARD needs to be purchased in a pair and need to be programmed with your original module. This cannot be duplicated by others key duplicators.
8 ) What type of battery use inside the smartCARD?
It uses 1 x CR2032 flat battery which can be purchased easily and cost around $2 each.