Thank you for the purchase.
For a peace of mind, we offer a manufacturers warranty on all our products.
If you ever have a need to claim against the warranty, please contact us and we'll guide you through the process.
Below you'll find details of what's covered in your warranty at a glance,
frequently asked questions as well as the form to register your product online.
Please register your product with us, so we could assist you
more efficiently on the warranty terms if in needs.
• Where can I locate the information for the model and serial number of the BlackVue products?You can find these information on the labels located on the body and packaging for BlackVue dashcam and accessories.
• Where can I locate the information for the model and serial number of the Vueroid products?You can find these information on the labels located on the body and packaging for Vueroid dashcam and accessories.
1) Can I register the product which I purchased outside Singapore?This product registration is valid only for purchase made in Singapore. If you had purchased the product overseas, please contact your local seller or distributor instead.
2) Is it critical to submit the required information correctly?Accurate information will help us to identify the product ownership. This also ensure we can contact you in the unlikely event of a safety repair or recall. You will also be informed on important firmware update (bug fixes), new features, promotions and tips to enjoy the best of the product. If you are in doubt of the information required, please feel free to contact us at 61009691 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
3) Do I still need to keep the purchase receipt (invoice) for the warranty service?Yes, you have to show us the receipt (invoice) when you require the warranty service.
4) When do I need to submit the product registration?You are required to submit the product registration within two weeks of purchase.
5) How do I know the form submission is succesful?Upon submission, you will receive an email (from email@example.com) within a few minutes with a ticket number to acknowledge your registration. This email maybe in your Spam folder, hence please check before contacting us. If you agree to receive product update from us, we will send you newsletter occasionally for crucial firmware update, new features and etc. Please save our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to whitelist as to prevent it to go to Spam folder instead
6) If the unit that I purchased earlier was replaced with a new unit during the warranty, do I need to register again?No, you just need to reply us with the email that we sent you earlier about the first successful warranty registration with the updated serial number.